we’ll never know
this is gold
The details of Walt’s apartment:
The apartment is only about 500 square feet, and consists of a living room with two pull out sofa beds (one was Walt’s and one was Lillian’s). There is a small kitchenette with a mini bar type fridge, and cupboards/counters containing the following kitchen supplies:
- Original glassware,
- PINK frying pans,
- a clear glass water pitcher,
- white coffee mugs, and
- two glass baby bottles that were used for the grandchildren.
- Walt’s original sandwich maker (looked like a panini maker), cloth cord and all. Apparently he made himself his favorite sandwich with it quite often: a simple grilled cheese.
- A “Tom and Jerry” drink serving set. Not the cat and mouse you’re thinking of, but aholiday drink invented in the 1850′s consisting of egg, rum, milk, brandy & other spices.
- An old metal orange juicer, because Walt loved fresh squeezed orange juice.
Even though cast members kept him stocked with fresh oranges, he still preferred to go down to the Sunkist Citrus House to use the fancy automatic squeezer they had. This was also an excuse for him to go and mingle with guests!
and all this can still be found there today!
I actually get so sad every time I see this hahah
Reading is radical
Jennifer Lawrence kissing Lana del Rey
This picture has made my day <3 omfg.
oh my god
An exotic creature from an alien world.